LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE:

1964 CHEVY IMPALA WITH CUSTOM CANDY FLAKE PAINT JOB PAINTED BY VINCENT GONZALES AND STRIPED BY RON TALLEY. CUSTOM INTERIOR & TRUNK BY JESSE HERNANDEZ. CUSTOM HYDRO'S BY JUICE IT.......ENGINE IS 235 6 CYLINDER STRAIGHT. 3 SPEED ON THE TREE.

ASKING $15,000 O.B.O.

·
~BLOOD MONEY 64~
14,481 Posts
FOR SALE:

1964 CHEVY IMPALA WITH CUSTOM CANDY FLAKE PAINT JOB PAINTED BY VINCENT GONZALES AND STRIPED BY RON TALLEY. CUSTOM INTERIOR & TRUNK BY JESSE HERNANDEZ. CUSTOM HYDRO'S BY JUICE IT.......ENGINE IS 235 6 CYLINDER STRAIGHT. 3 SPEED ON THE TREE.

ASKING $15,000 O.B.O.

NICE64:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
believe me brother if you didn't live so freakingl close'''''''''''`you know as well as I do that ever even if I bought it it will alwayz yet:ugh:

·
1975 Raghouse
1,721 Posts
Yes, it can make a 20 hour drive on 13's with 8 batteries and 3 pumps in the trunk. The only big negative would be the engine compartment. I could have done more with it but I liked the straight 6 so I kept it in. The stock radio is not plugged in plus I have no antennas so you wouldn't get reception anyways.

let me know.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.