LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im stripping this impala and selling it off for parts and keeping some. front end its in great condition for its age. no cancer on doors, hood, and the trunk is the same. parts came from arizona and have ss trim. i also have two ss center console one auto and one manual but no bucket seats yet.

im selling anything and eveything off of this car before i scrap the metal left ..

ill post pics soon. hit me up on the cell and let me know what you may be interested in and you are more than welcomed to come out and look at them for yourself.

ralph 786-246-0787

ill post the only pics i have right now but ill try to get some more detailed ones this coming weeks. its a shame casue its a clean title car.

post what you are interested in and then call me so its easier for me to keep track of different inquiries about parts please.

one

let me know what you need. these are cash sales possible trade for go fast chevy parts or buick regal / grand national parts

come see what i have and we can work out a good deal. i have plenty of plenty parts enough for two cars to be built.

thanks for looking.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by hot$tuff5964@Mar 14 2010, 07:03 PM~16889779
No shipping? I need the lower window frame on the driver side door.

show me a pic for refferance and shipping zip code and maybe we can work somnething out. thanks for looking

ralph

786-246-0787

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by hot$tuff5964@Mar 14 2010, 07:03 PM~16889779
No shipping? I need the lower window frame on the driver side door.

show me a pic for refferance and shipping zip code and maybe we can work somnething out. thanks for looking

ralph

786-246-0787

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
how much for the front clip minus all the trim?????

i need the 2 fenders and hood and maybe the wheel wells

1 - 6 of 6 Posts