LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let me start by saying you wont find a much better car to start with its got very little rust and has seen alot more sun than rain as you can see. Daytona Blue is the OG color which is bad ass and rare. Canadian Frame, has most of the side trim all of the belt line trim and roof trim

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks i thin it is most guys spend 1500 on a project an dit needs 1500 in floor repair. 2000 is fair have title in hand for it.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
thanks i thin it is most guys spend 1500 on a project an dit needs 1500 in floor repair. 2000 is fair have title in hand for it.
you sure is right about that im at about 1500 in repairing my floors and still aint in paint!!! i think its a good deal

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its a cool project but i got a rag im working on slow enough and one on the back burner this one wouldnt even be near the stove at this point lol. I just dont want to part it out cuz I know is worth building or doing a conversion.

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol youd need to bring alot of grills!

·
KICK ROCKS
14,345 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah i dont wanna chop it up but if i cant sell it then ill have to

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Thats clean as HECK!!!!! That front clip alone is worth 1000!!!!!! I dont see one bit of rust not even on the hood lip, and the fenders look straight as HECK!!!!!! damn why didnt you have this clip when I was looking for one!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks but if someone doesnt pick this up, you will easily make that 3k and then some some..........front seat, front clip, quarters, trim, floor pans, rockers, trunk, doors, maybe roof......trunk pan......etc etc.....

1 - 20 of 53 Posts