LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1044 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interior is new the paint is five years old looks excellent the engine is a rebuilt 283 V8 board out to a 305 V8 With about 10,000 miles on engine and has an Electronic ignition the transmission is a 2 speed power glide i had it checked by a.m.c.o excellent condition I am the 2nd owner this car is low rider car show first place original 60's winner and third place best in show original sweep stakes winner and many more awards/trophies

All accessories are NOS parts and fully operational
Factory Power windows,power seats,power brakes,four way flashers,compass,tilt steering column,cruse control,pop,trunk,2 speed rear window defroster,2 speed windshield washer pump,glove box light,vent window breezy,trash bin, tissue dispenser,radio delete plate,front and back bumper guards,wire spoke hubcaps with spinners,fender skirts with scuff pads, optic-clean bottle,locking gas cap,finger scratch guards door handles and gas door,license plate frames,and

after market parts
after market alpine alarm system After market stereo Pioneer mp3 deck with I-pod hook up, 2 pioneer 5 and a half speakers,2 infinity 6x9's,2 JL audio 10" subs,1 Kenwood 1,500 watt amp,and a 1,000 watt power cap and every thing is all quick disconnect fully removable ,15" glass packs, new break lines and break pads.

Selling Price is now $31,000 I will also trade my 64 straight across for a 60 , 61 62 , 63 , or 64 convertable of fair value .

contact information:(209)456-0120

thank you. :) :cool:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is one ride you must own its a strong runner i drove this car to denver and back with no problums onece portland orgon 6 times la and san diago 15 times phenox AZ once las vegas 3 times and never been left stranded :0 :biggrin: ;) :cool:

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Originally posted by uso og 64@Dec 25 2008, 03:51 PM~12525631
This is one ride you must own its a strong runner i drove this car to denver and back with no problums onece portland orgon 6 times la and san diago 15 times phenox AZ once  las vegas 3 times and never been left stranded  :0  :biggrin:  ;)  :cool:
BIG BUMP!!! :wave: LOVING THIS ONE!!

·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by uso og 64@Dec 25 2008, 02:51 PM~12525631
This is one ride you must own its a strong runner i drove this car to denver and back with no problums onece portland orgon 6 times la and san diago 15 times phenox AZ once  las vegas 3 times and never been left stranded  :0  :biggrin:  ;)  :cool:
Now that's reliable. :cool:

·
SIDE II SIDE CUSTOMZ
5,899 Posts
TTT 4 DA FAM..

WATZ UP LIL UCE TELL BIG UCE VIC I SAID C YA'LL N 2 WEEKZ..

:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 1044 Posts