1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would consider trades for a 61 or 62

1964 Chevy Impala Sport Coupe
$14,000 </span>
No trades except for something older, No lowballs. Just thought I would put it on here before it goes to EBAY

I am selling my 64 so I can buy a 61. Car is amazing shape considering is 45 years old. Car is bone stock with original miles and #s matching. Still has the factory markings on the firewall!!. Car has never been cut, No rust, and runs great. This would make an excellent cruiser or a perfect start to anyone wanting to do a full resto.

57,000 Original miles runs great
Engine 283 w/ automatic powerglide
Clean and clear title in hand
Pertronix Ignition

Original options from the factory per the cowtag
Powerglide
Power brakes
Power steering
Remote Mirror
Special order paint
Cloth Insert seats

The color is a special order color from certain dealerships back in 64. It is Saddle Tan with a Desert Beige roof. Car also has the hard to find saddle tan interior with cloth inserts

Things that need to be fixed that I havn't got around to fixing (there isn't much)
1.Needs new exhaust gasket on the pass side header where it contects to the exhaust. Slight exhaust leak.
2. tear on the drivers side front bench. It's hidden underneath the towell in the pics but I will get pics of it. The rest of the interior is in great shape.
3. Engine has a few oil leaks but its a 45 year old engine so thats no surprise. It still runs great and starts right up.
4. Gas gauge doesn't work (ground issue) When the car is running the gas gauge shows empty. When the car is off it goes back up.

<span style=\'color:red\'>The car will be sold WITHOUT the Daytons. I do have original 64 Sport Coupe hubcaps as whell as steel wheels to go on it as well as brand new 215/75/14 white walls with about 3 miles on them.

The car has an Alpine that has been professionally installed in the glove box. The original wiring harness was not cut and all new wiring was used for the head unit. The original am radio is still functional as well as the original speaker. I still have the glove box as well. I can take this out if you want.

I still have the original owners manual along with the brochures, dealership bag, factory options litature that will go with the car. The car even still has the original spare tire and jack.

Now the pics!!!

A few pics of the new Alpine mutimedia head unit installed. No cd player, all digital using an Ipod as the hard drive. The stock am radio and stock speakers are still functional. All new wiring was used for the Alpine

Night shot

4x6's mounted in the stock air vents. You can't see the speakers unless you shine a light in the vents. (I was using a flash on my camera to show them)

·
Registered
307 Posts
yea, for sure you are comming by? ill see you then if not b/f, hohopr

·
9,464 Posts
i'm in love. wish i had 15 g's

·
Banned
354 Posts
Originally posted by ImpalaMike-@Nov 20 2008, 09:32 PM~12216426
I wish I had a 61 Bubble. Thats the only reason I'm selling :)
holla at getlo, he has a clean 61' bubble on here :cool:

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
16,272 Posts
TTT good luck on the sale.

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
very nice ht

1 - 20 of 251 Posts