Discussion Starter #1
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
I am selling my 64, I got it from Powers Customs about 6 months ago I have done a couple of things to it, and drove it around town on the weekends for the past 6 months. Mike Powers did most of the work to it himself including a freshly rebuilt 350 motor and tranny, brand new interior that is almost flawless, house of colors sunburnt orange paint with gold flakes in the top and pinstripping on the trunk hood top and doors. Car has 96,000 miles on it. And it runs real strong and rides very smooth, not much needs to be done to it at all, there is a crack on the windsheild, and some very minor dings just behind the top, that is about all of the damage. All in all a clean car, and ready to roll. Turn key car for 12,000 or trade and cash. I just bought a house and am remodeling the entire thing, so Im broke and need cash. Also will throw in the 20 and 18 inch boss wheels brand new just took stickers off of the tires and rims. If seriously interested call Adam at 702-673-0440 dont waste my time or yours though.

·
Registered
700 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Absolutely none of anything you mentioned. frame is as clean and solid as floors and trunk. interior is red. no disc breaks, but no problems with drums at all. I forgot to mention the car has all power windows too.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Damn that car is nice. I would roll it just the way it is :thumbsup:. Good luck with your sale

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
damn times must be rough. cant sell a clean 64 ss anymore? did i mention this is an ac car, with power windows with 2 sets of brand new rims and tires? what else is out there for trades, ill take just about any clean 2 door with some cash, or a newer truck, or elco. gotta have about 5 g's cash for christmas and bills, so let me know what you can throw with that.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
ARE SURE THAT CAR IS A SS AND NOT A WANNABE SS?THE REASON I SAY THAT IS BECAUSE ON THE STEERING COLUMN YOU CAN SEE WHERE THE SHIFTER USED TO BE.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ive already ran vin, look it up in classic industries catalog if you want vin: 41447s148457. car is clean never been hit, never been cut all original metal no reproduction parts at all.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts