LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the process of trying to buy a house so some things and some plans have to go.. This is my 64 impala that I had intentions of building up ..Before anyone asks NO I WILL NOT PART OUT. The car needs a complete restore. It is a bone stock bare options car manual everything. Inline 6 with a 3 on the tree. The car is located in Springfield Il 62704 and Im asking $2,000 The car looks worse then it actually is.. I bought it off a guy who had it also has a project and gave up and pushed it out side. So in turn the whole car needs a good D/a session..
FRAME IS SOLID!
Bench seat both front and rear need recovered
All the chrome trim with near perfect front and rear bumpers and a perfect grille.
Also have the chrome for ss bucket seats and a 4-door belair
I have extra rear qtr glass .. I also have the back glass.

It is missing door glass and windshield.
Needs middle body mounts.
Needs driver side qtr or the exsisting one could be worked with.
Needs lower passenger side qtr or exsisting could be worked with.

Pics are of it disassembled some.. The car currently looks like the primed pics with crager wheels. The front isnt completely bolted down at this time.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
good luck homie, i had 64 ss that looked kinda like yours, these fawlkes aint got no money on here... then i put it on ebay and got yanked around on there. lost 100bucks to ebay and didnt even sell the car....so

good luck

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
sup hommie i will trade u a complete arcade room ,look under bargaintrader.com put arcades 4 sale and look 4 tampa,fl. sale there is around 6 arcade games and couple more electronic games!! my bad! www.bargaintrader.com search 4 arcade games and look 4 tampa,fl. thanx hommie

1 - 20 of 24 Posts