LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1964 impala for sale.. the body work has been done.. new seats (brand new).. new rebuilt engine.. asking price is 7000 obo.. the only thang you have to do to the car is pick a paint.. i will paint the car for you any color it come with the car.. i just dont have the room nomore so i have to get rid of it.. the car is up in victorville cali.. i can candy the car out for you foe $300 more but other wise its a clean stock car.. you just have to get the bumpers chrome out thats all.. everythang else you will have a good looking clean 64.. if your intrested in it call me at 909-9389098 ask for (LOC) i will take 6000 if the rite offer come alone

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Originally posted by lilzuess@Jan 12 2009, 03:39 PM~12681623
i have a 1964 impala for sale.. the body work has been done.. new seats (brand new).. new rebuilt engine.. asking price is 7000 obo.. the only thang you have to do to the car is pick a paint.. i will paint the car for you any color it come with the car.. i just dont have the room nomore so i have to get rid of it.. the car is up in victorville cali.. i can candy the car out for you foe $300 more but other wise its a clean stock car.. you just have to get the bumpers chrome out thats all.. everythang else you will have a good looking clean 64.. if your intrested in it call me at 909-9389098 ask for (LOC) i will take 6000 if the rite offer come alone
:0

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
someone gonna get jacked

·
18,283 Posts
Come alone? In all my years looking in classifieds in the newspaper, on the web or
where ever, I've never seen somebody write that. :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

·
~ 100% SAMOAN~
4,677 Posts
TOO LATE HE ALREADY GAVE UP GAME ON HIMSELF :biggrin:

·
Registered
207 Posts
sorry i picked paint colors today so its mine it is a clean car to for the price that only needs a little work done to make it nice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts