LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a prjoect I picked up for $2500 all the trim/bumpers you dont see the guy has in his garage freshly painted in 2008 interior redone in 2009 runs and drives just bolt everything back on and drive away. wanna get some trim gold plated, The guy started already on plating the taillight brezels in gold, I'll lay down some airbrushing and Striping and gold leaf on it too.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Classic car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Full-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Classic car

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres my 1st paint project I did my 1979 Pontiac Trans am picked it up for $2000 this was the first time I ever painted a car and first time airbrushing a car too.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Coupé
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Sedan

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After

This is also the first time I have ever painted Kandy and Flake, Laid down pinstriping and gold leafing on a Car I practiced on four toilets seats before laying this paint job down.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Cadillac brougham
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Coupé

Orange Automotive exterior Vehicle Vehicle door Automotive lighting
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Full-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Cadillac fleetwood brougham
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Cadillac fleetwood brougham Full-size car

·
Registered
475 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks I wanna try and lay down some patterns on the Impala when I paint that havent done patterns yet

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Full-size car

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got it to my shop over the weekend started putting it back together jus gotta pick some more parts up tommorrow

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Muscle car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Sedan

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Classic car Full-size car

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what the hell happend to the rear bumper, they make some sort of roll pan? :wow:
yeah when the car was being painted and all parts where off someone stole his rear bumper, so they made this roll pan, going to fix that though putting a rear bumper back on. The way it should look

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
got some more of the front clip put on just need to do some work on the interior over the winter and order some new chrome trim for the car and get it ready for juice by hopefully next summer/fall

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Classic car Full-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Coupé

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Classic car Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Sedan

Vehicle Car Car seat Car seat cover

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All your work looks good buddy
It was cool meeting you at the radium show a while back
I bet you didn't expect to run into us at the show with the 58! lol
thanks, yeah man for sure it was good talking with you guys too. I deffently didnt expect to see anyone from LIL was hoping to see some lowriders because it was a BC show. That 58 Rag was thing of beauty for sure :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
What up homie... You be doing some good ass paint jobs :thumbsup:. And that 64 is looking hella clean now, glad you fixed that rear end now it looks good :nicoderm:. Congrats..

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What up homie... You be doing some good ass paint jobs :thumbsup:. And that 64 is looking hella clean now, glad you fixed that rear end now it looks good :nicoderm:. Congrats..
thanks Deffently had to get rid of that roll pan and throw a bumper back on for sure :thumbsup: wanna do some patterns and striping and some leafing on this 64 when its ready gonna look sweet for sure cant wait.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts