LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
»»»»»1964 Impala AC vents n housings «««««

I have all three vents n housings, I also have a compressor, heater box housing and vent switch heres a pic I have on hand right now. Will post more up close ones today or tomorrow.

I also have a 64 AC option ashtray 175 shipped great Condition

·
Registered
951 Posts
But the dam vent wil fit i have done this to many times to count its the same dam dash so get past it and. Continue the build

·
4,407 Posts
But the dam vent wil fit i have done this to many times to count its the same dam dash so get past it and. Continue the build

Incorrect, metal 63 center vent is a lil' longer then the 64 and here is a picture to compare. No way will they interchange unless you mod the hole or get the correct cluster housing as well. As far as the outer ones they are different as well. I can provide pictures if need be as I have both at my shop.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All PMS returned and pics sent.

@ king nos, the pieces are still exactly as pictured, I boxed them up after I took these pics, if you'd like I can post new pictures but nothing has changed with them, all three vents and knobs are included and the black piece that goes behind the center vent for 150, add 15 for shipping.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts