LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PICKED UP A SOLID 4 DOOR NON POST CAR A FEW WEEKS AGO * NICE SOLID CAR IN ORIGINAL PAINT * RUNS AND DRIVES * HAS GLASS PACKS * WAS GOING TO SELL IT BUT DECIDED TO CONVERT IT TO A 64 CONVERTIBLE & SELL IT INSTEAD * SORRY ABOUT CRAPPY PICTURES WILL BE ADDING BETTER AND UPDATED PICS AS THE CONVERSION IS FINISHED * SHOULD BE COMPLETED NO LATER THAN MAY 5TH ( WORST CASE ) * I STILL HAVE TO PATCH A COUPLE FLOOR PIECES IN AND FINISH THE TUB METALWORK * I HAVE MOST PARTS TO COMPLETE IT * I HAVE ALL GLASS * CONVERTIBLE BACKSEAT * BENCHSEAT * DOOR PANEL RAILS * CONVERTIBLE RACK AND TRIM ************** THE ONLY PIECES I DONT HAVE ARE * REAR ARMREST * PINCHWELD MOLDING * AND THE IMPALA SIDE TRIM ************************************************************************** I WILL BE ADDING UPDATES AS I PUT REST OF PARTS TOGETHER AND THE CONVERSION IS FIXED * CAR IS IN ORIGINAL PAINT SOME BEFORE , DURING AND AFTER PICTURES TO COME * HAVE NOT DECIDED ON A PRICE YET BUT WILL POST ONE VERY SOON CAR IS IN FRESNO CA ................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
i hear you bro u get any further or that where u stoped at

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by 64 and 59 rider@Apr 23 2011, 06:42 PM~20404666
i hear you bro u get any further or that where u stoped at
yeah was updating pics ............. thats pretty much where im at but will add some pics monday or tuesday with more progress :cool: misplaced my good camera so now all i got is cruddy phone camera :wow:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts