81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
itching for pics on that conversion:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,330 Posts
:biggrin: Clean work bet when its done peeps won't be able to tell the difference
I`M SURE MORE CARS ARE DONE THIS WAY, THAN WE KNOW.
THE OWNERS NEVER SAY, I WAS LOOKING AT A SUPER CLEAN 59 RAG, ALL DONE, LOOKING NICEAND DONE ALL STOCK. THEN I WAS INFORMED IT STARTED LIFE AS A 4 DOOR!
IT WAS SOLD FOR BIG BUCKS TOO.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
I`M SURE MORE CARS ARE DONE THIS WAY, THAN WE KNOW.
THE OWNERS NEVER SAY, I WAS LOOKING AT A SUPER CLEAN 59 RAG, ALL DONE, LOOKING NICEAND DONE ALL STOCK. THEN I WAS INFORMED IT STARTED LIFE AS A 4 DOOR!
IT WAS SOLD FOR BIG BUCKS TOO.
Sometimes it's the easiest route, this car looks clean so far. You could pay the price he's asking for this one or buy a rusted out one for $5000 and still drop another $5000 in sheet metal on it to get it this solid. Call it faking the funk or whatever but fuck it, you'd be riding in your fake vert while someone else is still trying to get their's as solid as your's.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Sometimes it's the easiest route, this car looks clean so far. You could pay the price he's asking for this one or buy a rusted out one for $5000 and still drop another $5000 in sheet metal on it to get it this solid. Call it faking the funk or whatever but fuck it, you'd be riding in your fake vert while someone else is still trying to get their's as solid as your's.
TTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
body guy lagging ( like they usually do ) ................. ordered a set of 64 convertible tags vin and trim ( will go with the car )
damn you said ordered em like u went to amazon and got em lol

81 - 100 of 113 Posts