LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Sometimes it's the easiest route, this car looks clean so far. You could pay the price he's asking for this one or buy a rusted out one for $5000 and still drop another $5000 in sheet metal on it to get it this solid. Call it faking the funk or whatever but fuck it, you'd be riding in your fake vert while someone else is still trying to get their's as solid as your's.
no longer is it fake when its tagged and registered as a 2 door vert.....lol....

·
NO MORE BS
9,545 Posts
Sometimes it's the easiest route, this car looks clean so far. You could pay the price he's asking for this one or buy a rusted out one for $5000 and still drop another $5000 in sheet metal on it to get it this solid. Call it faking the funk or whatever but fuck it, you'd be riding in your fake vert while someone else is still trying to get their's as solid as your's.
Hey, I resemble that remark! :biggrin: I like to fake da funk with my fake ass rusted out convertible :cool:

·
~IT IS WHAT IT IS..HOMIE~
26,714 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you use the trunk hinges from the tub or did you leave the originals on.i have oldsmobile tub.dont know how to go about cutting.
20191225_184503.jpg

101 - 113 of 113 Posts