LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam selling my latest and greatest project so far. its a 1964 Impala drop top with a fresh coat of candy green. it has a brand new 350 with holley carb and msd distubor and wires, all chrome out. car runsss excellent. car need attetion to the enterior. just need new seat covers and panels. panted dash to match. car has matching 13's daytons, brand new 4 pump Fatboy CCE hydraulics. with 10 new batteries. fully wrap frame from Real Deal HYdraulics, extended upper and lower fully wrap arms, fully telescope drive shaft with rebuid rear end, new brake lines and gas lines. all new moldings on sides , iam selling by car due to personal problems. the car was just finish bulit about a month ago new power white top. strobe lights. car is average at 46 inches hopping so far, it needs some 4 tons to hit 50 or better. i spend over 18,000 the past yr on the car iam asking 14,000 ob0 or trade. iam selling all my toys. i got many lowriders for sale got a big body caddy and my monte ss for sale also. So give me a call at 347-996-8851 or pm me, many pictures are avalible on request.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Gotta have them pics.............

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
post pics of the monte, and the caddy

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
thats a nice looking 64 should sell,i dunno about on here tho better off on ebay

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
Originally posted by KingOfTheStreets64@Sep 7 2005, 12:03 PM~3769627
Iam selling my latest and greatest project so far. its a 1964 Impala drop top with a fresh coat of candy green. it has a brand new 350 with holley carb and msd distubor and wires, all chrome out. car runsss excellent. car need attetion to the enterior. just need new seat covers and panels. panted dash  to match. car has matching 13's daytons, brand new 4 pump Fatboy CCE hydraulics. with 10 new batteries. fully wrap frame from Real Deal HYdraulics, extended upper and lower fully wrap arms, fully telescope drive shaft with rebuid rear end, new brake lines and gas lines. all new moldings on sides , iam selling by car due to personal problems. the car was just finish bulit about a month ago new power white top. strobe lights. car is average at 46 inches hopping so far, it needs some 4 tons to hit 50 or better.  i spend over 18,000 the past yr on the car iam asking 14,000 ob0 or trade. iam selling all my toys. i got many lowriders for sale got a big body caddy and my monte ss for sale also. So give me a call at 347-996-8851 or pm me, many pictures are avalible on request.
GOT ANY PIC'S WITH THE TOP DOWN :cool:

·
Registered
795 Posts
is car running didnt see a radiator in it hit me back

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
ive seen this car personally,,, super clean ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Nice car u shouldnt have a problem gettin rid off it...good luck..

·
Registered
832 Posts
does the car have all the side trim in the first pic I did not see any I got a 64 hard top willing to trade and give you cash the car is lifted and is partial wrapped this car hasnt hit the street you

Attachments

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
looks like a vert that came out of sioux city, nebraska.... should sell easy for that though

·
Registered
11,834 Posts
Originally posted by KingOfTheStreets64@Sep 7 2005, 12:03 PM~3769627
Iam selling my latest and greatest project so far. its a 1964 Impala drop top with a fresh coat of candy green. it has a brand new 350 with holley carb and msd distubor and wires, all chrome out. car runsss excellent. car need attetion to the enterior. just need new seat covers and panels. panted dash  to match. car has matching 13's daytons, brand new 4 pump Fatboy CCE hydraulics. with 10 new batteries. fully wrap frame from Real Deal HYdraulics, extended upper and lower fully wrap arms, fully telescope drive shaft with rebuid rear end, new brake lines and gas lines. all new moldings on sides , iam selling by car due to personal problems. the car was just finish bulit about a month ago new power white top. strobe lights. car is average at 46 inches hopping so far, it needs some 4 tons to hit 50 or better.  i spend over 18,000 the past yr on the car iam asking 14,000 ob0 or trade. iam selling all my toys. i got many lowriders for sale got a big body caddy and my monte ss for sale also. So give me a call at 347-996-8851 or pm me, many pictures are avalible on request.
CLEAN 63 IMPALA CONV PRICE IS GOOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT DOE'S IT HAVE RUST AT ALL ANYWERE :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts