LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everybody loves that option of two extra doors.
lol...good one. i wouldnt have gotten the car if it wasn't for all the options on it. i figure someone could use the parts off it, or build it and drive it....TTT ~JO$H~

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Way too rough for that kind of money,being a 4 dr!

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Way too rough for that kind of money,being a 4 dr!
ignorant people like you kill me. you obviously know nothing about cars, nonetheless an old impala with these options. the options/parts on this car alone are worth more than the starting price. if you dont know any better then keep your idiotic replies to yourself. your a waste of my time and layitlow's space... ~JO$H~

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
is the rest of th cruise control there? is the rest of the ac there? looks like most of the parts your hyping up are gone or incomplete and the pwindows dont do anyone any good unless u have a wagon or 4dr

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all cruise control is there. all AC is there except for the condenser and pump.< easy to find items if you know where to look for them.

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by LowRollinJo$h@Aug 8 2005, 06:42 PM~3563681
all cruise control is there. all AC is there except for the condenser and pump.< easy to find items if you know where to look for them.

where is the cruise stuff in the trunk?

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes the cruise is in the trunk. after the skirts i took off everything under the hood and stuck it in the trunk. since i have all the original keys i can lock the thing up. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
if it doesnt sell gimme a price on the cruise complete if you part it out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts