LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I attempting to restore an original 64 Impala SS console for resale.
Can someone tell me what color combinations were used on the 1964 Impala SS light blue console shell (see attached pic).

I've seen a blue console on ebay with a black vinyl material on the console door, but I was also advised that the console door vinyl also was covered in the same light blue color as the console shell? Is this correct, or are were there other color combos used on the light blue shell color? Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Originally posted by 64ssLoLo@Mar 6 2010, 05:41 PM~16815416
Can someone tell me what color combinations were used on the 1964 Impala SS light blue console shell (see attached pic).

I've seen a blue console on ebay with a black vinyl material on the console door, but I was also advised that the console door vinyl also was covered in the same light blue color as the console shell?  Is this correct, or are were there other color combos used on the light blue shell color?  Thanks in advance.

How much are you trying to get for the console?

·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by 64ssLoLo@Mar 6 2010, 06:41 PM~16815416

I've seen a blue console on ebay with a black vinyl material on the console door, but I was also advised that the console door vinyl also was covered in the same light blue color as the console shell?  Is this correct, or are were there other color combos used on the light blue shell color?  Thanks in advance...

Use blue vinyl. The impala parts suppliers that sell interiors sell the material.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts