LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(I am located in Sacramento California NO SHIPPING YOU COME CASH ME OUT AND DRIVE THE IMPALA HOME)

I am selling my 1965 impala real super sport i had for over 11 years for sale for $6000 FIRM OR MAYBE TRADE LET ME NO WAT U GOT ..I really don't want to sale my impala but i have no choice.. well let me tell you a little about my impala.. It has a 327 engine with camel hump heads i just spent over $2000 just into the engine alone and bought new high performance cam and lifters all new gaskets edelbrock manifold and carb and valve covers all new tune up has 2 dual glass pack exhuast sounds tough...THE CAR RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT HAS NO PROBLEMS AT ALL..I HAVE PINK SLIP N HAND AND IS TAGGED TILL NEXT YEAR AND REGISTERED..THE INTERIOR IS CLEAN I HAVE BRAND NEW CARPET IN THE BOX U JUST HAVE TO INSTALL AND THE BACK SEATZ ARE VERY CLEAN AND THE FRONT DRIVER BUCKET SEAT NEEDS TO BE REDONE AND IT JUST NEEDS HEADLINER AND THAT ONLY COST $70 .. well it is primered flat black paint job and needs a little body work aint nothing to serious at all .. I have all the chrome for the vehicle inside and out.. and also have a brand new 2 pump chrome hydraulic set-up with six new batteries and 4 switches.. all switches work and the hydraulics work great nothing wrong with them.. and i have a brand new set of 14" wire spokes knock of rims with brand new white wall tires... if u wanna ask anything then call me 916-904-9320 OR EMAIL ME $6000 FIRM OR MAYBE TRADE LET ME NO WAT U HAVE..

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dam aint nobody intrested? any body got any thing clean that they might wanna trade? or sum body shoot me $6000 cash firm and they can take the impala drive off hittin switches for the summer time..

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
LOOK BRO I HAVE A CLEAN ASS LOLO 1973 CAPRICE NEW PAINT 2PUMMPS IF I WAS 2 TELL U EVERY DONE 2 CAR B HERE 4 A HOUR OVER 11 RACKS N CAR HIT ME UP 4 TRADE 707 676 0827 IM DOWN THE STREET FROM U CALL ME IM IN LETHAL LOWS FROM SAC TOWN MY SHIT IS WHY 2 CLEAN

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
4g's cash money plus 73 impala project....let me know what you think...

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
65 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,259 Posts
(I am located in Sacramento California NO SHIPPING YOU COME CASH ME OUT AND DRIVE THE IMPALA HOME)

I am selling my 1965 impala real super sport i had for over 11 years for sale for $6000 FIRM OR MAYBE TRADE LET ME NO WAT U GOT ..I really don't want to sale my impala but i have no choice.. well let me tell you a little about my impala.. It has a 327 engine with camel hump heads i just spent over $2000 just into the engine alone and bought new high performance cam and lifters all new gaskets edelbrock manifold and carb and valve covers all new tune up has 2 dual glass pack exhuast sounds tough...THE CAR RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT HAS NO PROBLEMS AT ALL..I HAVE PINK SLIP N HAND AND IS TAGGED TILL NEXT YEAR AND REGISTERED..THE INTERIOR IS CLEAN I HAVE BRAND NEW CARPET IN THE BOX U JUST HAVE TO INSTALL AND THE BACK SEATZ ARE VERY CLEAN AND THE FRONT DRIVER BUCKET SEAT NEEDS TO BE REDONE AND IT JUST NEEDS HEADLINER AND THAT ONLY COST $70 .. well it is primered flat black paint job and needs a little body work aint nothing to serious at all .. I have all the chrome for the vehicle inside and out.. and also have a brand new 2 pump chrome hydraulic set-up with six new batteries and 4 switches.. all switches work and the hydraulics work great nothing wrong with them.. and i have a brand new set of 14" wire spokes knock of rims with brand new white wall tires... if u wanna ask anything then call me 916-904-9320 OR EMAIL ME $6000 FIRM OR MAYBE TRADE LET ME NO WAT U HAVE..

:cool:

·
picture me rollin
248 Posts
damn thats a good price for that bad ass 65,gl on sale homie :cool:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts