LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
HITTIN "TOP" SWITCHES
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE WIFE WAS ON ME TO BUILD HER A CAR AND IT HAD TO BE A WAGON SO I FOUND THIS WOODY WAGON THAT IS A GREAT START. VERY MINIMAL RUST ON OUTSIDE AND A LITTLE IN RIGHT REAR FLOOR THATS IT. IT IS A TILT COLUMN, A/C CAR, P/S STEERING, POWER BRAKES, AND PADDED DASH IT IS COMPLETE WITH ALL TRIM(THANK GOD) AND I HAVE THE NUMBERS MATCHING 327 THAT CAME WITH IT. THE CAR HAS FACTORY TINTED GLASS. IT HAS A COMPLETE INTERIOR WHICH NEEDS TO BE REDONE. I HAVE A SET OF DISC BRAKES FOR IT ALSO. I WILL BE STARTING ON IT IN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO. SO SHE CAN COME OUT NEXT SUMMER WITH IT. I WILL POST PICS AS I GET GOING. GOODTIMES OKLAHOMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,567 Posts
LOOKS GOOD HOMIE

·
HITTIN "TOP" SWITCHES
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
327 2barrel single exhaust with the air working put the light color wood back on it, and she wants it white diamond pearl. Tan interior and I'm thinking ss buckets and console for a differant look. I have some tru classics and a lay and play setup just for the look. I have disc brakes for it and it alredy has p/brakes, p/steering. It will make a cool ride for her and the kids to ride to the shows with me. I guess we will see you know how it is shit changes on a daily basis. Especially with a woman..lol

·
HITTIN "TOP" SWITCHES
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BUMP

·
HITTIN "TOP" SWITCHES
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TTT

·
HITTIN "TOP" SWITCHES
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BUMP

·
HITTIN "TOP" SWITCHES
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I HAVE A COUPLE OF CUSTOMERS CARS LEFT IN THE SHOP AND THEN IM STARTING I DID GET THE SS BUCKETS AND CONSOLE FOR A 66 IMPALA SO I THINK IM GOING TO GO WITH BUCKETS JUST FOR A DIFFERENT LOOK

·
HITTIN "TOP" SWITCHES
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IM BUILDING THE WAGON TO LET MY CHICK SMASH ON THESE FOOLS. I CANT WAIT MYSELF. GT UP

·
HITTIN "TOP" SWITCHES
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like ur idea to switch out the bench for buckets. I was also thinking of switching the original bench to a bench with an arm rest just to make the cruising a little bit more comfortable. Good luck with ur ride.
I LOVE THE BENCHES WITH THE ARMREST BUT THEY HARD TO FIND ESPECIALLY AROUND HERE. BUT IM GOING TO RUN THE INSERT WITH HARD FACED CLOTH THE KIND THAT KINDA LOOKS LIKE TWEED BUT ITS A LOT TIGHTER WOVEN AND THE OUTSIDE IN A SOFT CLOTH ALL SEWN INTO ORIGINAL PATTERN. IT A LITTLE HIGHER BUT LOOKS BETTER ESPECIALLY ON BUCKETS. AND JUST CAME UP ON A VINTAGE AIR KIT LAST NIGHT SO IT WILL GO IN THERE. JUST BEEN GATHERING PARTS. ABOUT TO GET CRACKIN

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.