LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
66 Impala for sale 7950.00 or Partial/ Full trade for ????
This car is super clean, 39,000 OG miles on car, white with red pearl, shaved handles and trunk, super solid body with no filler,floors/ trunk is solid- no rust, lowered but frame never cut, strong 327 w/ th350 trans, mild chrome, stock/ custom interior, audio system! Have brand new 4 pump setup and candy red 13" 100 sp wheels that could go with this for the right price... Let me know what you got! Located in the south bay/ beach cities of Los Angeles, CA. If no sale or trade here this week th car will be shipped to Milwaukee/ Chicago area if anyone is interested in the Midwest!!!

·
~ 100% SAMOAN~
4,677 Posts
Originally posted by ABOVE ALL KUSTOMS@Jan 17 2010, 12:44 PM~16316725
This car is super clean, 39,000 OG miles on car, white with red pearl, shaved handles and trunk, super solid body with no filler,floors/ trunk is solid- no rust, lowered but frame never cut, strong  327 w/ th350 trans, mild chrome, stock/ custom interior, audio system! Have brand new 4 pump setup and candy red 13" 100 sp wheels that could go with this for the right price... Let me know what you got! Located in the south bay/ beach cities of Los Angeles, CA. If no sale or trade here this week th car will be shipped to Milwaukee/ Chicago area if anyone is interested in the Midwest!!!

NICE 66 IMPALA :cool:
GOOD LUCK ON SALE OR TRADE :biggrin:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price dropped... need to sell asap! pm me for fire sale deal!!

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Originally posted by ABOVE ALL KUSTOMS@Jan 17 2010, 12:44 PM~16316725
This car is super clean, 39,000 OG miles on car, white with red pearl, shaved handles and trunk, super solid body with no filler,floors/ trunk is solid- no rust, lowered but frame never cut, strong  327 w/ th350 trans, mild chrome, stock/ custom interior, audio system! Have brand new 4 pump setup and candy red 13" 100 sp wheels that could go with this for the right price... Let me know what you got! Located in the south bay/ beach cities of Los Angeles, CA. If no sale or trade here this week th car will be shipped to Milwaukee/ Chicago area if anyone is interested in the Midwest!!!

sent u pm

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the trade/ cash offers.... Car is sold! At the shipyard on its way to Sweden!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts