LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to trade my impala.350 engine electronic ignition new pipes clean interior tags till next year 2 pumps 8 batteries chrome top a arms will trade for other lowrider and cash ontop.my asking cash price is $9,000 or trade and 3 to $5000 depending on the value of your trade.you can send me pictures of your trades to 619-755-8964. Text

Attachments

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Looking to trade my impala.350 engine electronic ignition new pipes clean interior tags till next year 2 pumps 8 batteries chrome top a arms will trade for other lowrider and cash ontop.my asking cash price is $9,000 or trade and 3 to $5000 depending on the value of your trade.you can send me pictures of your trades to 619-755-8964. Text
Got this for trade...

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i have a almost full chrome undies with some chrome motor, graphiced out top and con. kit regal??......only stright trade..no cash on top
Thanks for the offer but no thanx.the only reason y I'm trading and want cash is cuz I'm interested in buying a street bike with the extra feria.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
How much money are you trying to get
It all depends on the value of your car.in your case I would ask for $4000 and your caddy.that's like you selling your Lac 4 $5000 and putting in $4000 to buy my car.if you had all cash I might even let it go for $8000. Am I making sence.if your car was worth $7000 I would only ask for$2000 ontop of the trade.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.