LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i knoe its not a lowrider but i bet some people on LIL have some info or like these cars were are some good parts places for the 66 mustang?

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks anymore?

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
hit up Miababy on here.....she works for a mustang place in Vegas..

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Originally posted by orange juiced@Aug 14 2005, 10:59 PM~3622084
mustangs plus here in stockton.the number is 209 944 0755
good spot for parts, and good prices

·
Man on a mission
54,030 Posts
I USED MUSTANGS UNLIMITED THEN SEEMED TO BE THE CHEAPEST AND THE FASTEST BACK WHEN I HAD MY AIR BAGGED 66

·
Registered
802 Posts
bobsfords.com

majesticautorestorers.com

mustangsales.com

mustangokla.com

jmcmotorsports.com

paddockparts.com

·
Registered
927 Posts
By the way there is a HUGE car dismantling yard that has NOTHING BUT early mustang parts for the picking next to MEMORY LANE in the (818).Memory Lanes address is: 11311 Pendleton St.-Sun Valley.

It depends upon whether or not you want the mustang original(meaning used parts at the junk yard) or not by using reproductive pieces(ordering parts that are to OEM specs).The catalog stuff is way to pricey and alot of times they don't fit like the OG parts due to modifications

You'll save cash at the yards and it gives you an opportunity to see what else you are missing,differences between the years, etc...........

For example.....the easiest way to find out whether your stang was a GT or not-you don't need the VIN-regardless of whether it is a 65 or 66(they are universal in parts by the way)the mustang GT is distinguishable by it's rally pac on the steering column(external extra guages for MPH specs),the fog lights, a series of white stripes at the bottom that runs along each side of the car continuously, a four barrel carb instead of the standard 2 barrel that comes with the 289 engines and either a four speed manuel transmission or a C-6 automatic tranny(as opposed to the three speed manuals and C-4 automatics.)

Any of the sites previously mentioned are great for ordering but I know for a fact that San Diego gets some of its used mustang parts from the LA area dismantlers!!
Start off at a mustang shop you can walk into and ask where the Ford graveyards are at in LA????

That way you can spend more of your money on stuff like NEW CHROME!!!!!

Hope this is in any way helpful............MUSTANG SALLI

1 - 12 of 12 Posts