LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out the wife and I are having twins! This means the family cruiser needs to be upsized, so...

I'm thinking about selling this outright, but not really on this site (will be for sale on a different site if I go that route) What I'm posting it here for is that I'm open to any trades as well, if the right one comes across, that is!

The car is a cherry 1968 Camaro (SS clone). Motor is a built 406 SBC, Tremec 5 speed manual trans ect, ect... I have full specs for those seriously interested- there's far too much to list here.

Bottom line, the car has been fully restored- it is in MINT condition, and was appraised for $25K last year.

Looking for a 1964 Impala CONVERTIBLE in comparable shape/condition- no projects. Uncut, if at all possible.

Pics-

Again, this is just to see what's out there- if you've got a nice car for a possible trade- hit me up!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not interested in bikes- I'm actually liquidating all my bikes too! I'm looking for a 1964 Impala vert in the same overall condition as this car is. If no verts are available, I'll take a hard top instead.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
nice camaro.what colour is the paint black cherry?

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Originally posted by baldwinc@Jan 31 2010, 06:36 PM~16471016
Yup- it's black cherry, kinda like a metallic eggplant!
i like it :thumbsup:it brings back alot of memories i had a 69. good luck with the sale homie :cool:

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
bump for the homie :cool:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
seen the car in person. cleanest camaro ive ever seen.....TTT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts