LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have a 68 rag im puttint a motor and lines on i was told to use a le baron lines and motor on it and the factory cylenders i got it all hooked up and when i go to power the top to go up it starts to go and looses the power to go up more and then it bleeds down???? i havent really got to mess with it so anyhelp would be great

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by primer665@Feb 3 2010, 02:27 PM~16499617
hey i have a 68 rag im puttint a motor and lines on i was told to use a le baron lines and motor on it  and the factory cylenders i got it all hooked up and when i go to power the top to go up it starts to go and looses the power to go up more and then it bleeds down???? i havent really got to mess with it so anyhelp would be great
low oil? air in line? leak? :dunno:

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by primer665@Feb 3 2010, 04:26 PM~16500429
no leaks do i bleed the lines just like normal hydros?
unless there is a bleeder valve on the system...yes i would get it as high as you can and crack hose by cylinders-double check fittings are tight ;)

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by danp68@Feb 3 2010, 02:36 PM~16501046
unless there is a bleeder valve on the system...yes i would get it as high as you can and crack hose by cylinders-double check fittings are tight  ;)
:thumbsup: thanks bro

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
If does not have a bleeder run the top from full down to full up several times and pause for a few minutes in between. Check the oil level at every cycle. The oil will foam if it has air so wait between cycles. This works for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts