LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1968 impala custom garage find im the 2nd owner 1st owner was an old lady she bought it brandnew from the chevy dealer in alhamrba,ca the car has been in the garage since 92 runs gd 327 engine car has never been touched super straight body original paint and interior has one rip on front seat and original top with no rips the car has no rust 100%solid 58,000 og miles

i done put all new brake lines new wheel cylinders new fuel pump new water pump new gas line new spark plugs and wires new distrubuter cap new points new sounds 1 sony xplod 12in box in the trunk 2 6x9"s in the package tray 2 SPEAKERS IN THE FRONT KICK PANALES NEW 13in wheels and tires the front seat is in the shop geting redone we just cut the car about 2 or 3 weeks ago 2 pumps 3 brandnew italian dumps 4 switches 8 brandnew batterries

$9,500 or trade for something else

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by twin60@May 28 2011, 04:53 PM~20648190
1968 impala custom garage find im the 2nd owner 1st owner was an old lady she bought it brandnew from the chevy dealer in alhamrba,ca  the car has been in the garage since 92  runs gd 327 engine car has never been touched super straight body original paint and interior has one rip on front seat  and original  top with no rips the car has no rust 100%solid 58,000 og miles

i done put all new brake lines new wheel cylinders  new  fuel pump new water pump new gas line new spark plugs and wires new distrubuter cap new points new sounds 1 sony xplod 12in box  in the trunk 2 6x9"s in the package tray 2  SPEAKERS IN THE FRONT KICK PANALES NEW 13in wheels and tires the front seat is in the shop geting redone we just cut the car about 2 or 3 weeks ago  2 pumps 3 brandnew italian dumps 4 switches 8 brandnew batterries

$9,500 or trade for something else

idont want no big bodys no coupes no regals no cutlass

older chevy impalas only or cash :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice car who did your setup ?
my homeboy from the valley from kens hydraulics hit me up if for his num if u need some work done :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts