LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who in jail for having to many cars in yard. Two of the cars are 1968 impalas. One's A vert ss the other is a fast back. He was trying to sell the 68 vert ss fro 8500.00 which was way to much!! It needs total restoration and the fastback needs more work than the SS, he selling that for 2500.00. A few weeks ago my he was locked up for too many cars in the yard. Now his wife is selling them very very cheap. The cars have to go plus she needs bail money, bail is very high. Shes selling the fastback for 1000.00 which the right price, And the 68 vert SS is now selling for 2000.00 firm. Like I said It needs alot of work but its a convertible SS! I have A 62 hardtop that I still has alot of way to do.Its A inline six with three on the tree,and standard everything all numbers matching.I thinking of selling my 62 and buying the 68???????

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[attachmentid=284091]My friend has a business finding and selling classic,the cars are mostly chevys .The county has some law reguarding amount of cars on your property. He has been fined twice before.The third time 2000 days in jail or $7000.00 fine. He doesnt have 7000.00!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
dang,, r u sure that's in America?? if it's your property u should be able to do wotever the f**k u wanna do with it.
That's crazy, thrown in jail for too many cars in the yard, what about your first amendment etc??
that vert duz need major work you're right, dang.
Makes mine look like it's cancer woz nuttin:

http://unitylowridercc.tripod.com/68_2/68_2.htm

peace

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
2000 days? thats like 5 and a half years lmao

·
Registered
795 Posts
whatever where is the car atand by the way jail time is 1 dollar and our so 7000 is 7000 hours trust me been there done that

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
you can get locked up for that shit around here too.......you get a warning then a huge ass fine and if you dont pay, your ass spends hard time........but 2000 sounds like some bullshit, maybe 2000 hours

*edit*

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
The story is somewhat believable. They have a similar ordinance here. It's called a "Nuisance Vehicle" ordinance, and you can be fined for having too many cars in your yard. I'm not sure about jail time, but after too many warnings, I'm sure there's something.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts