LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has a partial reinforcement. 2 Ultimate pumps 8 batteries w/1" extensions. Bodywork, floors have been done body just needs to be blocked one more time. Original engine & transmission have been rebuilt and are in the car ready to be wired up. It comes with an interior kit just needs to be put on. Will need a windshield. All in all, it wouldn't take much to get this going since mostly all the hard work has been done. I know i wont get back what i have into it with the purchase of the car(about 11g's)so i'm just putting this out there because all this car is doing is collecting dust for the past 2 years. I will consider 1958-1963 Impala only trades plus cash just let me know what you have. These pictures are not up to date so i will post up more up to date pictures this weekend. If you have any questions, get at me :cool:

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:0

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:0

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Originally posted by WestsideRider@Dec 11 2008, 08:19 AM~12398766
It has a partial reinforcement. 2 Ultimate pumps 8 batteries w/1" extensions. Bodywork, floors have been done body just needs to be blocked one more time. Original engine & transmission have been rebuilt and are in the car ready to be wired up. It comes with an interior kit just needs to be put on. Will need a windshield. All in all, it wouldn't take much to get this going since mostly all the hard work has been done. I know i wont get back what i have into it with the purchase of the car(about 11g's)so i'm just putting this out there because all this car is doing is collecting dust for the past 2 years. I will consider 1958-1963 Impala only trades plus cash just let me know what you have. These pictures are not up to date so i will post up more up to date pictures this weekend. If you have any questions, get at me :cool:

:0 :0

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by pipiz13@Jan 5 2009, 03:16 PM~12612954
Nice 69 homie :)
It's calling your name :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also considering trades :0 Post what you got ;)

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by 86_CutlassSalon@Jan 5 2009, 01:08 PM~12611833
got any recent pics
Will have them this weekend :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts