LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOT TRYING TO TELL YOU THIS IS THE BEST THING SINCE MANKIND.I AM TRYING TO SELL THIS AT A FAIR PRICE.THIS CAR HAS THE OG 400 ENGINE AND TRANNY.I BOUGHT IT FOR $7,000 THOUSAND.I HAVE SINCE SPENT ABOUT ANOTHER$ 7,500 ON PAINT AND OTHER NICK NACKS.LIFTED WITH SIX BATTERIES , 2 PUMPS. FRAME IS PARTIAL STRAPPED.GOT CHINAS, NOT DAYTONS .NADA BLUE BOOOK ON THIS IS 15,000.REAL LOOKER! BODY IS STRAGHT! NO RUST.INTERIIOR IS ALRIGHT.THERE IS SOME SLIGHT BUBBLES COMING ON THE HOOD. OVERALL THIS RIDE GETS A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS!!CAR RUNS LIKE A CHAMP.CONVERTIBLE TOP AND MECHANICS WILL HAVE TO BE WORKED ON. TOP IS NOT THAT BAD. TO BRING THIS TO SHOW CAR STATUS THISWILL HAVE TO BE WORKED ON .THERE IS ONLY 10000 RAGTOP 1970 IMPALAS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE!! DO THE RESEARCH!THEY ARE GOING UP IN VALUE AT ABOUT A 1,000 A YEAR.!HAVE ALL MOLDINGS,JUST HAVE TO PUT THEM ON. SPENT $1,000 ON POLISHING ALONE. HAVE EXTRA MOLDINGS AND SKIRTS ALSO.I WILL WORK WITH YOU TO HAVE THIS SHIPPED TO YOUR LOCATION.THIS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT THAT YOU CAN ENJOY. I BELIEVE THAT THIS YEAR IMPALA HAS BEEN OVERLOOKED AND WILL JUMP UP IN VALUE IN THE NEXT COUPLE YEARS.I HATE TO SELL IT BUT I GOT SOME OBLIGATIONS I NEED TO DO. ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS. I WILL BE POSTING UP BETTER PICS.EMAIL IF INTERESTED AND SERIOUS.DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM DREAMERS!!Asking $11,500
CALL 805-794-8613

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
very sexy good luck on the sale

·
Registered
22,663 Posts
THERES ALOT OF TRUE LOWRIDERS BUT THERES ALSO ALOT OF WINDOW SHOPERS AND DREAMERS SPECIALLY WITH THE PRICE OF IT

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SALE THAT 70 IS CLEAN JUST NEEDS A LIL LOVE AND IT WOULD BE ONE GOOD LOOKIN RAG TOP

·
Registered
573 Posts
WHats the ticket?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts