LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's been sitting in my jewelry box collecting dust, needs a battery, it is black with gold back ground and dish, back is stainless

it is vintage 1970's, the band was replaced, it is genuine leather, but replaced to fit a child/teens wrist.

The gold around the crystal face has a few chips, shows some signs of age, but over all is nice, was last appraised in 2007 for $300 in it's current state. If the band were an original Movodo replacement and a few touch ups, I have seen this same watch sell pretty high.

I am asking $100 shipped, but am open to offers. I don't have use for it, I don't feel like replacing the battery, and don't want it sitting around. Comes with the appraisal forms which can be used for insurance purposes I will post pics tomorrow and try to get pics of the blemishes.
The following link is the same exact watch for style ref except mine is all gold tone face with black dials

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Works 100% Apparently it does not use a battery, brought to the jewler took the back off, it was running like a sewing machine quiet! Had the dial pulled out so it stopped the hands from turning, it is all set up and running, the watch and mechinisms their self are flawless, you could replace the case if you wanted to.

$100 firm now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts