LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
runs great drives good a/c car needs compressor and lines to work tho i have a lot of pictures just cant figure out how to post them but i can email them to someone to post for me thanks also will trade for a 3 pump setup for my cutty thanks it .s in tampa florida :cool:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
runs great drives good a/c car needs compressor and lines to work tho i have a lot of pictures just cant figure out how to post them but i can email them to someone to post for me thanks also will trade for a 3 pump setup for my cutty thanks it .s in tampa florida :cool:

·
Premium Member
15,658 Posts
(2) TOO MANY DOORS :(

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea but it has a new 350.in it with a 480 lift cam and a holley carb with 4 doors it still sets sideways all the way down the road at about 4500rpms its on and it,s a no post 4 door so look up the specs on gm .com only 180. pounds of extra weight to hual and no lounger than a 2 door hell the front clip is worth 1400.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and also we have a nice boat if there is anybody looking for one it has low hours cause we work all the time and dont get to take it out much be it runs great has had a new prop and the carbs was just cleaned ready for the water has never seen salt water because we can swim at all

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

by the way 2500.obo on the boat has a 70 hp evenrude

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks homie i was going to juice it but got hurt in a car aceident

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
I think theres a rule that says if a car is a four door in a bodystyle that was offered in a 2 door, then you have to put "2 extra doors" in the topic title. That is all.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Originally posted by THE PETE-STA@Sep 29 2007, 03:18 PM~8895971
(2) TOO MANY DOORS :(
X2

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ttt anybody got 1200. obo

·