LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
what are you kidding me? this guy doesnt even know what kind of motor is in it. that body would have to be rust free for it to be worth it t o be STARTING at 1000.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I know nothing at all about cars.. you Dick...

It's a straight Nova, it selld for about $6,000.00 in mint shape, it's not an SS or Baldwin, or anything. So know your role and shut your faggot ass up... :cool:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
how much for the 64 in the back. i'm about 2 hours away so i could pick up if the price is right :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what are you kidding me? this guy doesnt even know what kind of motor is in it. that body would have to be rust free for it to be worth it t o be STARTING at 1000.
I know nothing at all about cars.. you Dick...
It's a straight Nova, it selld for about $6,000.00 in mint shape, it's not an SS or Baldwin, or anything. So know your role and shut your faggot ass up...
:roflmao: i love stupid people.... you all make my day. around here a nova completely restored brings 10k and up, and thats a "straight nova"...lol. if you all dont have $2000 to spend on it, or want it for $2000 then just shut the fuck up and stay out of my topic. its nice to see you all have no lives and nothing better to do than come in a topic and rag on a price. go do something, work on a car (if you even have one). your silly childish comments only show how stupid and immature you are "shut your faggot ass up" yyyyyeeeaaa......okay....if you say so.... go find someone else's topic to ruin with your childish antics.

how much for the 64 in the back. i'm about 2 hours away so i could pick up if the price is right 
stankin, that 64 is on ebay, its the one i have the thread about on here. its a 4 door hardtop, cruise control, air, power steering, and power windows... ~JO$H~

1 - 11 of 11 Posts