LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
113,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A 1973 CAPRICE 2DR AND WANTED TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY I NEED AS FAR AS AN AIR SUSPENSION GOES FOR THIS VEHICLE. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THE VEHICLE AS ORIGINAL AS POSSIBLE, AND WOULD RATHER INSTALL AN AIR RIDE INSTEAD OF A HYDRAULIC.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
what do you want it to do?

·
Super Moderator
113,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by foey@Jul 30 2003, 02:48 PM
what do you want it to do?
everything other than hopping.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
how fast do you want it?

You might need to fab up your own brackets for this ride. If you want fast, I suggest 8 1/2" valves from Parker, mayber a 12 gal. tank 8 ported, 450 viar or comp or your choice, 1/2" lines (dot apprved or just ones that can hang and won't leak), 2500 lb. bagz up front, and 2600 lb in the rear. And the fittings and all too. The brackets like I sed before, you might have to fab yourself up some.

·
Super Moderator
113,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by foey@Jul 30 2003, 03:11 PM
how fast do you want it?

You might need to fab up your own brackets for this ride. If you want fast, I suggest 8 1/2" valves from Parker, mayber a 12 gal. tank 8 ported, 450 viar or comp or your choice, 1/2" lines (dot apprved or just ones that can hang and won't leak), 2500 lb. bagz up front, and 2600 lb in the rear. And the fittings and all too. The brackets like I sed before, you might have to fab yourself up some.
pretty fast. thanks for the info. it really helps me get started.

laters bro.
gm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts