LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking 5000 obo! Will trade for a monte carlo ls or 76 ,77 buick regal, let's see what have to trade! Located in bakersfied! Has 454 engine, 400 trans, alots of chrome on the engine! Runs good, power windows,locks,seats & cruise control with skirts!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
nice car

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
TO THE TOP

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
to the top

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
you may want to consider my opinion homie...your car has been posted for 2 weeks, and it dont look like your getting any bites...you must not wanna sell it :biggrin:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's alot of cars on here been on here longer than mine! just like i said that's your opinion! If i don"t sell than i will finish it like i started, and then ask for alot more than i'm asking now! I'm not worried about what your talking about anyway, homie!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What do you think obo stand for homie! I know i'm not going to get that what i put the car for sale at! SHOT!

·
Registered
238 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :burn:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
ok...well obo in this case means $1599.99...and ill knock off $100 bucks for those raggedy ass seat covers...so i will give you $1499.99... :biggrin:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You need to grow up homie & get real! Don't got time for your little kid games! The engine worth more than you offering! :biggrin: :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts