LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS BUG HAS HAD A LOT DONE TO IT IT HAS A PORSH MOTOR BUILT FULL PORT AND POLISH
MOTOR HAS JUST BEN BILT 2 MONTH'S A GO AFTER MARKET CAM
HEADERS WIT PIP'S ALL CROME MOTOR NEW STARTER NEW COIL AND TUNE UP. THE MOTOR HAS BEN BORD WIT BIGGER JUGS AND BIGGER PISTONS NEW STEAL CRANK AND IT HAS A NEW RACE CLUCH AND RACE SHIFTER ALL NEW REBUILT TRANS ALL THE INSIDES ARE REDONE
AL NEW CROME ON THE BODY NEW RIMS AND TIRES 2 MUCH 2 LIST THIS CAR IS GRATE ON GAS

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Attachments

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
here ya go, runs great gets great gas mileage too. its a 98, newer paint, nice system in it, rides great and was dropped right, nice tires, let me know if youd be interested in trading the bug for it. sorry have no pics on this computer, its the 98 mazda i have for sale.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
give me a good price and I'll come get it on Saturday

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by d_a_b@Sep 4 2005, 10:50 PM~3752380
make me a offer
I honestly have no clue as to what these cars go for, so I'd either really insult you, or I'd offer more than it's worth.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
any rust on the body? holes in the floor?

what part of KY are you in, and would you be willing to meet partway to Cleveland

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 5 2005, 08:00 PM~3757290
any rust on the body? holes in the floor?

what part of KY are you in, and would you be willing to meet partway to Cleveland
it has some small rust spots not bad. no holes in the floor bords
i live in middlesboro ky
right now i am working 6 day a week so if you want it you will have to com get it
or have it shipped

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 12 2005, 01:44 PM~3799248
500 miles later, its in my driveway
500 miles....4 push starts..one near crash with a disabled car on 71...steering wheel coming off in ur hand...priceless

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by BLVDCRUISER@Sep 12 2005, 04:58 PM~3799357
500 miles....4 push starts..one near crash with a disabled car on 71...steering wheel coming off in ur hand...priceless
indeed, the steering wheel part was the worst :uh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts