LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15k$ firm. Brand new Dayton 14x7 Front, and 14x6 Two on rear for Skirt clearance. Plus a 14x6 brand new Dayton spare. Direct bolt. 2.5k$ in rims and tires alone tires are Premium Sport 520's. All fender well trim is mint. New White interior, Satellite ready radio. Amped, etc. This car is ready to cruise. Just enjoy. Never been lifted, I may if it doesn't sell. Cash and drive away, tow away it's up to you. My Cell 408-960-5991 car is in San Jose California. The car has a subborn transmission leak, that I took to two different places, and still leaves a spot. It bugs me, but oh well. The convertible top has a new switch, and new motor and lines. Brand new boot as well for a smooth look. Classis sizzor top. I have extra top motor, and a few other extra I will throw in. Run Great. A.C. not working, but who needs it. Ad is only good till 12/31/2008 then I will keep it.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
nice

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wil be taking more shots of it this week-end. This is the one I had in my Camera. It also has a new top with glass rear window and defroster. I forgot to mention. I also have extra window motors and switches, Tissue holder, Economy fuel system, extra front widow chrome, that goes around windshield, and other stuff I can't call, no cracks in original dash. only a couple over front speaker, but other wise clean. Dash has two original tweeter covers on each side, and I have an extra cover. Garage kept. The guy I got it from was from Nevada and liked the Nebraska college team that's why it's white and red. He was 75, and owned many cars. This is one of them, and I bought it. Clean Title, No rust that I can see. It's not a show car, but is street clean for sure. Everytime I take it out, it get a lot of thumbs up, and compliments. anyway that a little history. I will post more pictures very soon. I work 8-5, and it's dark when I get home, and besides the car is stored at my Moms house since owned. Garaged all the time. Thanks to all the others for the props. I apprecaite it, but I got my eyes set on my Uncles 49 Chevy convertiable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts