LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about selling my 1975 Schwinn Stingray,original frame and paint in near mint condition.how much are they going for ?how much should i ask for it.i aslo have the original fork for it.

·
Registered
19,022 Posts
Originally posted by MR CHOCO@Jan 27 2010, 03:48 PM~16430561
im thinking about selling my 1975  Schwinn Stingray,original frame and paint in near mint condition.how much are they going for ?how much should i ask for it.i aslo have the original fork for it.

depending on the buyer. your looking at 50 to 120 bucks. like i said depends on the buyer.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
are u asking about the frame only or the entire trike. Frame would be less than $100 including shipping...now the entire trike, who knows...

·
Registered
13,520 Posts
Originally posted by 19stratus97@Jan 27 2010, 05:32 PM~16433038
are u asking about the frame only or the entire trike. Frame would be less than $100 including shipping...now the entire trike, who knows...
its not very often you can find a schwinn with og paint/powder coating this clean. I'm not saying this trike Is worth huge bucks but it should sell well.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 76'_SCHWINN@Jan 27 2010, 05:30 PM~16432329
Very clean trike. Are you sure its a 75? You got a 60's chainguard.
yea it is a 75,i looked up the serial # and thats how i found out.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
let me make this clear.sorry if i dint at first.this is an OG Schwinn Stingray with OG paint near mint condition on paint and frame.as of right now its not for sale untill i find out exactly how much its worth as a trike and not just the fame..depending on the price that is worth i will go from there.Ofcourse that i will not sell it for the actual worth price but i can get an idea of what would be a good deal for me and the buyer and that both of us are happy with the price...SO IN THE MEAN TIME I WOULD APRECIATE ALL THE HELLP POSIBLE ON HELPING ME OUT. :) THANKS

·
Registered
450 Posts
Originally posted by MR CHOCO@Jan 27 2010, 03:48 PM~16430561
im thinking about selling my 1975  Schwinn Stingray,original frame and paint in near mint condition.how much are they going for ?how much should i ask for it.i aslo have the original fork for it.

Clean ! U should keep it ,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts