LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i got this 1976 Buick regal i just repainted it and it was hell of hard to find the belt line window felts . I was wondering wat would make it look better turning it into a lolo or making it a hot rod i think the body looks too big with small wire rims and i don't like those 72 spokes . do you think i should leave it as is or juice it. The engine is a V8 350Hp stock with original wheels and rims but im missing 2 caps. DO you think that its a waste of gas if i decide to juice it and put on some 13s or 14s. tell me wat you think might make it look better right now i can postpics because my scaner is broken but its the same modle as the one here on lay it low Norbet's i think . Tell me if norbe's looks good or if you think it might look better as a hot rod thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well a think a 76´Regal can be Lowrider or a Hot Rod......It´s on you!!!!!
But I think its an life attitude to be a Lowrider or Hot Roder......
There some guys the don´t now what the want one Day Lowrider next Day Hot Roder next Day something else.....I think the only Way is keep it real......

I now its hard to get Parts for this Kind of car but its possible believe me I now what I talk.......and you now my Car too.....

In case you don´t like your car anymore let me now.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
LIKE THE POST ABOVE, IT'S ALL ON YOU, ANYBODY THAT PUTS ON 13 OR 14'S ,KNOW THAT THE GAS MILEAGE IS GONNA SUCK,BUT IF YOUR GONNA BE DRIVING IT ALOT,I'D SUGGEST CHANGING THE REAR GEAR RATIO SO IT WOULDNT STRAIN YOUR WALLET ON GAS PRICES,DAMM ,ITS ALREADY $2.65 OVER HERE IN SO CALI....THATS MY DOS CENTAVOS :cool: ....(I RIDE 13'S ON MY LOLO AND 14'S ONMY DAILY)....

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Originally posted by (Latin Dezire)@Aug 6 2005, 08:35 PM~3554054
Hey "76' Low" are you norbert the one with the blue regal that one tight ride.
Yes thats me.........I love my Regal......
I now the car for about 15 years a Friend of me was the owns it before.....Now I owns the car for about 10 Years.......I don´t like the regal before (when the Friend owns it) the reason for this is it´s hard to find Parts for this car, but the Friend ask me to trade and so we do......
I spend a lot of money in to the Car but its worth ......

I got 13" on it an the Car takes many Gas......when i go to the Gasstation and my gastank is empty i have to pay about 100 - F......Euros for one full refill!!!!! Thats about 1,10 Euros per litre and 1 gallone has around 4 litres.......

BUT TO THE HELL I DON´T CARE when you can drive a Lowrider thats more worth!!!!!! I think every one that ever own or drive a Lowrider or Custom Car will agree
Here before and after Pics

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do yu know a good place or web site to get the rear bumper fillers thats all i need i threw in some universal belt line window felts couldn't find them at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts