LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:thumbsup:
 

·
Sir_Gotti_G
Joined
·
39,607 Posts
Originally posted by porky79@Feb 2 2010, 10:36 AM~16487726
1977 CUTTY WITH 350 REBUILT ENGINE. 400 TRANNY. 2PUMPS 6 BATT. WITH 13'S BLACK SPOKES. ALL IT NEEDS IS INTERIOR. FRESH PAINT. IT USE TO BE WHITE NOW PINK. SHAVE DOOR HANDLES
LET ME KNOW OR IT ME UP. $3500 OBO





It's a bad ass ride
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Gotti@Feb 2 2010, 11:36 AM~16488192
It's a bad ass ride
YES SIRR ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by SIDEKICK@Feb 2 2010, 11:45 AM~16488268
ttt for the homie  :cool:
GRACIAS BENNY :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTT :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,785 Posts
Originally posted by porky79@Feb 2 2010, 11:36 AM~16487726
1977 CUTTY WITH 350 REBUILT ENGINE. 400 TRANNY. 2PUMPS 6 BATT. WITH 13'S BLACK SPOKES. ALL IT NEEDS IS INTERIOR. FRESH PAINT. IT USE TO BE WHITE NOW PINK. SHAVE DOOR HANDLES
LET ME KNOW OR IT ME UP. $3500 OBO





looks badass..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by TOE-KNEE@Feb 3 2010, 09:27 AM~16498126
looks badass..
YES SIRRRRRR IT DOES!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,641 Posts
no intirior at all??? got any pics of it??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by BLVD Kreeper@Feb 3 2010, 10:38 AM~16498663
no intirior at all??? got any pics of it??
U NEED FRONT N BACK SEATS. WILL GET MORE PIC LATER ON
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,785 Posts
Originally posted by BLVD Kreeper@Feb 3 2010, 11:38 AM~16498663
no intirior at all??? got any pics of it??
thats all you.. get it then paint back to white or black.. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by TOE-KNEE@Feb 3 2010, 02:49 PM~16500619
thats all you.. get it then paint back to white or black.. ;)
GOT IT ALREADY JUS NOT ME OR MAYBE FOR MY VIEJA ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
Originally posted by porky79@Feb 3 2010, 04:14 PM~16500856
GOT IT ALREADY JUS NOT ME OR MAYBE FOR MY VIEJA ;)

thats a nice ride...... how much witout the switches, it WILL sell fast bad ass body style, shoulda kept it white though... TTMFT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,715 Posts
Pinche porky can't make up your mind huh!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Johnny_mumbles+Feb 3 2010, 06:39 PM~16502919-->
thats a nice ride...... how much witout the switches,  it WILL sell fast bad ass body style, shoulda kept it white though... TTMFT
[/b]
MAKE ME AN OFFER HOMIE.. LET ME KNOW

<!--QuoteBegin-viejitos54
@Feb 3 2010, 08:23 PM~16504224
Pinche porky can't make up your mind huh!!! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
I KNOW HUH!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,785 Posts
damn this car looks badass..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by TOE-KNEE@Feb 4 2010, 07:56 AM~16508925
damn this car looks badass..
YES SIRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top