LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still needing help, can anyone tell me what I need to reinforce with the body still on this car. I do not want to go through the time of taking the body of for a full wrap, well at least not yet. I am planning to go with 10" in the front, 14" rear, chained at 12". Does this sound good. Also is their anything special I will need to do as far extending arms etc.. Thanx for any help, I know that I have asked about reiforcement once before but no one evered replied. I am starting to get impatient and am thinking about just reiforcing whatever I can, but I would like to do it right.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Holla at big pimpin or yetti on here they might know a little bout it or look on hi-calibercustoms.com under Down IV Life cars

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
If you want coilovers and be able to lay, which you probably do, you'll need deep reverse cups and powerballs. Extend upper control arms 1 inch. I'm not sure if you need to shorten your driveshaft, but a telescopic shaft would be good.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx for the help it was nice to see my car already done. Does anybody by chance know what my car would be considered g body etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts