LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1977 Chevy Monte Carlo with the swivel buckets and center console, originally a 400 small block car but I am dropping a FRESH 383 with no miles in it this weekend, tan interior with orange ext, the seats need recovering but other than that the interior is ok, paint is good but needs to have some places fixed like around the bottom of the rear windshield has some surface rust and there is a couple of holes in the trunk that need to be patched, has the rally wheels but missing center caps, new 3.73 posi trac, edelbrock performer intake, edelbrock 650 carb, long tube headers, crane energizer cam and lifters, scat crank and connecting rods, speed pro pistons, melling high volume oil pump, melling timing chain, accel super coil with high perf. wires, chrome timing chain cover, chrome edelbrock valve covers, chrome dip stick, new motor mounts, fuel pump, radiator, electric fan, have most of the tags from the parts, dash was cracked up pretty bad so I fiberglassed over it and made it look a lil bit better but not great. I really dont mind keeping the car just wanna see what kinda offers I can get on it, the motor work is done so all it needs is cosmetics on the ext. and int. to be a clean classic. Any more ?'s just get at me, and please no low ballers and no bullshitters........

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
HEY MAN NICE CAR ,I WOULD GO ON TO A MONTE CARLO CLUB WEBSITE TO SELL THAT ONE :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts