Registered
6,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
T.T.T..........................damn no one is interested

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
man................not even one offer at all..................no one likes 78 cutty's anymore? don't let the price listed fool ya........that is why it says best offer.................... :biggrin:

·
Registered
272 Posts
no paint no interior wit knockoffs no cd player and u want 2200 UR NUTS my carpice had a nice ass cd player in it it runs great i got it for a 150

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow that was a good buy you got... good job.........why don't you post some pictures of it? ...... :biggrin:
Originally posted by Saint@Sep 18 2005, 09:33 PM~3840916
no paint no interior wit knockoffs no cd player and u want 2200 UR NUTS my carpice had a nice ass cd player in it it runs great i got it for a 150

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what up with-------------let's see the $$$$$$
Originally posted by bagged89dawg@Sep 18 2005, 09:27 PM~3840893
whats up 1600.00

·
Registered
24 Posts
where you located im interseted in you cutlass i live in san jose ca did i pass smog ? give me a call or email me back my name is marcos 408571 837

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Originally posted by Saint@Sep 18 2005, 09:33 PM~3840916
Why come in here and bad mouth his sale???

If somebody wants it, they will give him what he asks for.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Originally posted by Vegas Blvd@Sep 21 2005, 10:02 AM~3857306
Why come in here and bad mouth his sale???

If somebody wants it, they will give him what he asks for.

Plus this is a TWO owner car. Can't ask for a better title history than that.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
looks just like mine but mine is red with stock rims

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
HE PAID 150 FOR IT THEN AFTER HE REPLACES EVERY SINGLE PANEL ON THE CAR AND THE INTERIOR AND ADDS A SET OF RIMS IT WILL STILL BE A 4 DORR CAPRICE JUST LIKE THE ONE NEXT DOOR.

·
Registered
17,834 Posts
Originally posted by juandik@Sep 21 2005, 12:48 PM~3858104
HE PAID 150 FOR IT THEN AFTER HE REPLACES EVERY SINGLE PANEL ON THE CAR  AND THE INTERIOR AND ADDS A SET OF RIMS IT WILL STILL BE A 4 DORR CAPRICE  JUST LIKE THE ONE NEXT DOOR.
he lives next door to you? :confused: or Clarise on Wirez? :confused:

·
Registered
272 Posts
first of all dont have to reaplace nuttin but the two right doors and the front right fender then i can get it painted all i have to do is buy the pain and my friend does interior for free for me so wait and come back ull see it it will be tight and i wasnt talkin shit i was just sayin that was kinda alot for the car

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well bro........i never talk smack at all ......anyone who knows me on here will vouch for that...............to compare that 4 door wreck to my car is an insult.......and i will leave it at that........like you said you might get a good price on paint and interior etc ......but bottom line is it's still a 4 door car that needs a hell of alot of work and i still would not drive it then........ :0 ..thanx for posting and keeping this at the top for me........... :biggrin:
Originally posted by Saint@Sep 21 2005, 12:24 PM~3858377
first of all dont have to reaplace nuttin but the two right doors and the front right fender then i can get it painted all i have to do is buy the pain and my friend does interior for free for me so wait and come back ull see it it will be tight and i wasnt talkin shit i was just sayin that was kinda alot for the car

1 - 20 of 40 Posts