LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here you go looking for some offers this is a Very rare car from lincoln with 61,000 miles on it it has the big 460 motor the gold sun room diamonds in the opra windows all original 50th anniversary addition cold A/C everything Works perfect nada books this classic @ over $12,000

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
:uh: thats my dream car! that car is worth way more than that

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
make an offer it could be yours drive it home it loves the highway i have all the records for this car it has never seen anybody but the lincoln dealer for service i even have the leather tool bag that came with the car in the trunk still has the 8 track wich works great also a factory CB it is all original its even got brand new michlen tires on it less then 1000 miles on them $600.00 just for tires. looking for cash offers and or trades hit me up

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
cut the sunroof out for me lol

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no need to cut it out just hit the switch and it blows the brains out of the top :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
A guy here in town has one, i never knew they were that rare...

how many less of these were made than cartiers?

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
thats why i love that car stock cb radio lol. i would never have the money for a car that caliber.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:0 wow no offers :scrutinize:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TTT

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
lets see the sunroof

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

THATS THE ONLY PIC I GOT OF THE ROOF RIGHT NOW IF YOU WERE WANTING TO KNOW IF IT IS THE GOLD ONE IT IS THIS IS A COMPLETE DIAMOND JUBILEE IT IS ALL THERE FROM THE DIAMONDS IN THE OPRA WINDOWS I EVEN GOT THE ORIGINAL LEATHER TOOL CASE THAT CAME WITH THE DIAMOND JUBILEE IF THAT PIC ISNT SHOWING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR LET ME KNOW AND ILL TAKE SOME TOMM. LET ME KNOW WERE YA WANT IT TOOK FROM

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
bad ass roof man

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tHANX MAN !!!!!!!! ITS A BAD ASS CAR ALL THE WAY AROUND DAMN THING RUNS BETTER THEN MY DAILY DRIVER AND ITS JUST SITTING BACK IN MY POLE BARN WITH THE COVER OVER IT IF NO ONE SHOWS ANY INTREST I WILL BE ORDERING THEESE WHEELS IN A 22 FOR IT

·
Registered
624 Posts
Originally posted by mean3wheel_lean@Aug 15 2005, 08:35 PM~3629460
A guy here in town has one, i never knew they were that rare...

how many less of these were made than cartiers?
the rarest one they made out of all the designer editions was the givenchy edition. they made just over 900 of them in 78

Attachments

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump me up :cool:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ttt

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
did you get my PM? I cant check my e-mail untill after work tonight.....for some reason LIL is like the only website that i can get here....lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yup i got it hit me up when you get around to it

1 - 20 of 143 Posts