LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have a bunch of absolutely amazing shape parts for a 1978 Monte carlo. They will all fit 1979 and 1980 Monte Carlos as well. I do not want to ship these things because aside from them being a pain in the ass to box up and/or crate...they would cost a fortune. Anyone is welcome to come pick up or I can deliver some of the parts if you live in the Okanagan. Some of the parts I have are as follows:

Driver Fender
Passenger Fender
Header panel
Hood
Trunk Lid
Radiator Shroud
Radiator for a 305
Tail Light Wiring Harness
Dash Wiring Harness
....maybe some odds and ends...let me know what you need and we'll discuss a price etc. Thanks. These parts are getting very rare...and most of mine are in perfct shape and already in epoxy primer. No rust issues at all.

Thanks,
Tyler

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey...the driver fender was actually a NOS fender I bought from ebay a couple years ago. It cost me 400 US back then...but seeing as I don't need it anymore I'll let it go for 150$...or give me your best offer. You gotta realize that this was a factory GM fender that was never on a driving car in its life so there is no rust. There were a couple small dings in it...but all the bodywork has been taken care of...and it has been sprayed with 3 coats of epoxy primer. I put 3 coats on everything so I could store them until I needed to use them. Anyways, get back if you're still interested. Also, I hope you live in the area....unless you are willing to pay to ship it...cuz these things are huge and will cost a small fortune to ship.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts