LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both have thier original boxes.

79-original instructions, neatly made into convertible. Body and interior are in primer. No other assembly. Used to be a built kit that I took apart carefully. Windsheild frame has a repair in it, will be easy to sand down. One taillight is broken, but you can replace it with a peice of clear plastic tinted red. Has decals

80-photocopied instructions original instructions, has t-top roof (no glass came for the t-tops though). Includes a separate peice to make a vinyl half top. Body and interior come primed, only flaw is a hole that used to have a hood ornament in the cowl, I filled it, needs to be sanded smoother. No rear glass, but it's all straight, so I'll put in a peice of clear plastic to make some. Also a formerly built kit. Has decals

My bad, engine blocks are glued together, nicely

I replaced most of the parts with unpainted originals still on the tree from my kits, since I'm using something else to detail it out, so basically you're getting a mint kit with a clean bodies. No minibikes included.

Good rare kits for lowriders-40 bux each or 70 for both, shipped. They gotta go, I need the green.

K. Diaz

pics below

Last edited by BigPoppa at Sep 11 2003, 01:10 PM

·
Registered
343 Posts
I thought you weren't selling them?!?! Hmmmm.....I'll talk to you on Friday about them.... find my caddy yet?! Hehe... Hey Kris, when you going to sell some of those caprices, eh??

Saw them upclose and personal, they are DAMN well worth the money!!
I'd get them if I had cash to spend. I'm just letting you know incase any of you are interested in them. BigPoppa has some nice ass kits.

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

1980-tape's on to help keep the fenders from spreading, can't see it in the pic, but there's a t-top post there, and the vinyl roof is just set on there. Also, this interior is not painted like I had said, bare blue plastic.

No Caprices, YET

K. Diaz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts