LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Mr Impala, it's one thing to censor objective thoughts/beliefs but something totally different to censor facts. I wrote a "fact" and I stand by it. As mentioned in my personal PM to the member who posted this thread, "I HOPE IT SELLS." Good luck with the sale.Now, onwards and upwards.........
fact is you didnt buy it so no need to say what you could have bought it for fact is he got it for a good price and now wants to sell it if he paid 1.00 for it thats good for him if you would have said damn you beat me to it i should have tried harder to get it from the guy u got it from thats different but throwing numbers out there just doesnt do anyone any good. Im not hating but i see it happen all the time here shoulda woulda coulda if i posted in every car i could have or almost got and someone beat me to it therre would be pages and pages!

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Yup!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
No hater here.........
Good luck on the sale Bro, glad we talked.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
fact is you didnt buy it so no need to say what you could have bought it for fact is he got it for a good price and now wants to sell it if he paid 1.00 for it thats good for him if you would have said damn you beat me to it i should have tried harder to get it from the guy u got it from thats different but throwing numbers out there just doesnt do anyone any good. Im not hating but i see it happen all the time here shoulda woulda coulda if i posted in every car i could have or almost got and someone beat me to it therre would be pages and pages!
CHUUUUUUURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
:drama: HATERS GONNA HATE
im surprised u havent scooped this yet big homie when i saw the post figured u already had scooped it

21 - 40 of 61 Posts