LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iight... this is a 80's monte carlo kit and a 78 promo i found on ebay.. i took the headlights off the promo and fit them in the body from the kit.. luckily the 80 body already comes with the same tailights as the 79... i think i might lock the front up and drop the rear.. lemme know what ya think...

Attachments

·
Registered
16,787 Posts
THESE MONTES ARE CLEAN GOT ME ONE! KANDY PAGAN GOLD IS THE COLOR I'M DOING JUST LIKE ALTERED IMAGE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
umm well the monte has been on hold.. i just got the game 'Juiced' for ps2... that shyt is real as fuck... theres no restart no do overs.. besides i dont just wanna build the muthafucker.. im waiting for the day i wake up with the desire to finish it...

·
Registered
21,066 Posts
Originally posted by Cadi Luva@Jul 30 2005, 05:17 PM
umm well the monte has been on hold.. i just got the game 'Juiced' for ps2... that shyt is real as fuck... theres no restart no do overs.. besides i dont just wanna build the muthafucker.. im waiting for the day i wake up with the desire to finish it...
[snapback]3511764[/snapback]​
yea i feel ya what's up with that game your talking bout it's for ps2 and it's a lolo game? :0

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Originally posted by LOWRIDERTRIKE81@Jul 30 2005, 04:50 PM
yea i feel ya what's up with that game your talking bout it's for ps2 and it's a lolo game? :0
[snapback]3511915[/snapback]​
its a racing game homie, heres some details..

Description
Go up against the trash-talking, nitrous- burning faithful who wants to strip everyone of his or her cash, cars and pride. Juiced lets players connect with their community and share the high-octane action by recruiting drivers to become part of their crew and race together as a team to put the brakes on the competition.

Special Features
More than 50 licensed vehicles, including domestic and imported models; hundreds of authentic aftermarket parts from leading manufacturers that provide players with thousands of personalized vehicle customization combinations; progressive, non-linear gameplay that enables players to build their characters and cars, and gain respect and notoriety by winning races and cash; unique blending of simulation and the high-octane appeal of arcade-style racing; ability to build custom racing crews that work together as a team to win races; authentic car physics and damage; online head-to-head play on all platforms.

Warnings
Gambling, Mild Language, Mild Lyrics

Details
Players: 1 Player
Controller: Gamepad, Joystick
Memory Card: No (1)

I was curious too. havent heard about till now.. ;)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
some updates.. im lovin this model already.. i think its gunna be my best 1 so far... just cuz its a 79 mc... i used tamiya paint.. this is hand downs the easiest paint to spray.. only bad thing is i used almost the whole 'lil' spray can to paint the body, undercarriage, firewall, ext... i dont think ima have enough for the interior.. ima have to do it white.. hopefully i have enough for 'some' interior pieces...

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
thats going to be a bad ass monte carlo I was wondering how did you lock up the front suspension like that Ive always wnated to do that with my models but I cant because I dont know how, how did you do that?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Lowrider64@Aug 3 2005, 02:25 PM~3535106
thats going to be a bad ass monte carlo I was wondering how did you lock up the front suspension like that Ive always wnated to do that with my models but I cant because I dont know how, how did you do that?
umm i dont know how to explain.. its just wheel placement... i think a lowrider kit would be a good first 1 because you can see how the kit uses different pieces in order to change the ride hieght.. u pretty much gotta use scrap pieces from other kits... in 1 of the pics you see the chrome lower a-arms and in front of the undercarriage you see the lower a-arms that came with the undercarriage.. i cut those out and put the lower's from a 70 monte carlo kit.. hopefully u understand wtf i just said...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts