LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Shotcaller
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[FO NEW PICS
I HAVE THIS 1979 MONTE CARLO WAS TAKING A PART FOR FRAME OFF RESTO, BUT LOST INTEREST, I HAVE COMPLETE CAR BUT NO WHEELS LOTS OF UNDER CARRIAGE CHROME, I HAVE NEW MOTOR FROM CRAGGEN ONLY PUT 200 MILES ON IT MANY CHROME MOTOR PARTS, ALL PARTS ARE IN THE CONDITIONS SHOWN IN PICTURE BELOW,,, ALL PARTS ARE GARAGE KEPT I WILL POST PICS, OF WHATEVER YOU NEED! MAKE OFFER!!! I'M IN LAKE TAHOE 2 HOURS NORTH OF SACRAMENTO, 45 MINUTES FROM RENO NEVADA... EVERYTHING MUST GO.. NEED ROOM FOR NEW PROJECTS... EVERYTHING IS IN EXELENT CONDITIONS NO BULLSHIT!!! ALMA LATINA CAR CLUB!! ## 530 318 7508. call leave a messege or text me!!! everything must go... make me an offer for the whole car too

·
Shotcaller
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the trunk lid has a mural in exelent conditions!!
cabin and doors come together because it has suicide doors firewall is also shaved ,,,,battery and pump rack ,, have switches and a wammy pump

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
WHAT COLOR IS UR INTERIOR AND ANY PICS? ALSO PICS OF SET UP AND CHROME UNDIES? ALSO HAVE A 79 IN DA WORKS MIGHT BE NEEDING ALOT OF PARTS THANKS

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
wassup wit the chrome on the quarter windows its like a window felt or window sweep is it the small chrome or the big chrome lemme know :cool: also the hood hinges anymore pics of the front interior? undercarriage? :cool:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
headlight bezels to 23663. lmk

·
Registered
868 Posts
post pic of the pumps n setup bro i mite interested :cheesy:

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
NEED HEADLIGHT BEZELS AND GRILLE SHIPPED TO IOWA 50158..

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
need all chrome undies let me know what u need$$$$ :0

·
Registered
8,473 Posts
PRICE ON WHOLE CAR!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
what will your passanger turn signal light go for homie and in what condition is it in? lmk shipped to 75211

1 - 20 of 63 Posts