LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1979 Pontiac Bonneville 4 original rims with chrome pieces & has close to new tires. I also have a pair of rust free fender skirts. The frame has been reinforced on all 4 sides front to back. The front of the frame is in 3/16 & the rest of the frame is 1/4. I shrunk the belly a 1/2 inch & it is done to perfection. By shrinking it a 1/2 inch it won't bottom out & your wheels won't hang to low. I have been told by several people that this frame will fit any 80's model caprice 2 door or 4 door doesn't matter. Frame comes with everything to make it a rolling chassis but is not reinforced yet: upper & lower a-arms, spindles, disc brakes, rearend, etc. If someone is interested in the frame I will sell everything for $500.00. If I don't hear from anyone in a week im gonna cut it up & scrap it. I have a lot of time & money in this frame. It is well built. Hopefully you know a good deal when you see one. If interested call Shorty at 614-905-6052.

Attachments

·
GOFUCKURSELF
16,530 Posts
Damn good deal !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.