LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This vehicle is a 1980 Pontiac Bonneville Brougham. I have had this car for 20 years so I'm looking for the right buyer. It is time for me to let it go. It had has multi colored candy paint job. It sits on 72 spoke chrome 13/7 Dayton wire wheels with new tires. The hydraulics is vintage front and back, Hydroaire dumps and NOS check valves and straight t-type aircraft slowdowns with new batteries. The interior is tucked and roll velor old school coffin style. The stereo system is Zapco/Rockford. Also has moon roof and a 5th wheel.
One of the Dayton’s wire wheels the chrome is starting to peel. And one of the hydraulic motors needs to be changed. Also the head liner needs to be redone.
It’s been over a 1year since I've driven the vehicle so I assume it needs a tune-up. This vehicle is on a salvaged title. The only reason is because it was burglarized in 1993 and my insurance did not want fix it, so they paid me out.
This vehicle is a show winner it just needs the right buyer to put some TLC into it to bring it back. This year and make of vehicle is very hard to find. If you choose to buy this vehicle, trust me you will be different from the rest.

Property Taxes forces sale!

Buyer assumes shipping arrangements.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
San Francisco

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:420:

·
Registered
35,336 Posts
Originally posted by og flip from frisco@Jan 8 2009, 05:17 PM~12645633
This vehicle is a 1980 Pontiac Bonneville Brougham. I have had this car for 20 years so I'm looking for the right buyer. It is time for me to let it go. It had has multi colored candy paint job. It sits on 72 spoke chrome 13/7 Dayton wire wheels with new tires. The hydraulics is vintage front and back, Hydroaire dumps and NOS check valves and straight t-type aircraft slowdowns with new batteries. The interior is tucked and roll velor old school coffin style. The stereo system is Zapco/Rockford. Also has moon roof and a 5th wheel.
          One of the Dayton’s wire wheels the chrome is starting to peel. And one of the hydraulic motors needs to be changed. Also the head liner needs to be redone.
It’s been over a 1year since I've driven the vehicle so I assume it needs a tune-up. This vehicle is on a salvaged title. The only reason is because it was burglarized in 1993 and my insurance did not want fix it, so they paid me out.
          This vehicle is a show winner it just needs the right buyer to put some TLC into it to bring it back. This year and make of vehicle is very hard to find. If you choose to buy this vehicle, trust me you will be different from the rest.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by betoscustoms@Jan 12 2009, 07:06 PM~12683862
HUM!!!!!! I WANTED YOUR CADDY :biggrin:
What up Beto! Happy New Year! Buy the Bonneville and get back in the club. OG member right there.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Originally posted by og flip from frisco@Jan 12 2009, 06:18 PM~12683999
What up Beto! Happy New Year! Buy the Bonneville and get back in the club. OG member right there.
:wave:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Originally posted by og flip from frisco@Jan 8 2009, 05:17 PM~12645633

this car is a part of frisco i remember seeing this car cruz when i was i kid dont sell it

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Originally posted by Cadillac Heaven@Jan 13 2009, 11:38 PM~12698996
this car is an og legend!
YES IT IS :biggrin: IM REMEMBER SEEING IT PARKED IN SOUTHGATE ALL THE TIME

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TTT

·