LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought it to start something up but haven't had the time or money to do anything yet.

if anyone's interested, let me know and we'll work something out.

i bought it and did a bit of work to it. new valve cover gaskets, all fluids flushed and replaced, full tune up with new plugs air filter and carb service.

it's in pretty good shape, was a one owner car from florida with 21k miles on it. all original. white outside, blue leather inside.

headliner sagging, but everything else is good. i drove it from ottawa to toronto (300 miles or so) and it was smooth and effortless.

it's got the 6 litre v8 engine.

good solid car to do up... body straight and motor/tranny runs smooth.

i have records.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Juiced Parisienne@Aug 5 2005, 07:49 PM~3548895
more pics please
just got home, i'll take some more pics tomorrow when it's not pitch black outside :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by ezslim@Aug 5 2005, 08:39 PM~3549182
how much u want for it im in t.o. too? theres nuff here eh or as so ppl telling me
PM sent.

i'm not trying to make money on it... starting the project is on hold, and i just can't bare to see it sit through a winter on my driveway.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bumpizzle this pizzle in ya computer monitizzle

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
okay guys that's it.
i've e-officially given it my all.
it's a solid car to work with, someone come take it.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
price.
lots of people are asking about the price, and i didn't want to post it because i wanted to see what you all thought this car was worth.
as i said, i'm looking to get what i have put at it, or at least close to it.
i paid 3g's canadian (between 2400-2500 american) and put in about 500 of work (400-450 american).
i want to keep the car and don't really want to sell it, but i don't think i'm going to be able to get around to doing the ride up and i would rather see it go to good use than to sit over the winter in my cold canadian driveway.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
coz the ladies like to go, bumpity-bump-bump

·
Registered
10,938 Posts
You got the paperwork that says 21k og miles? Sounds like rollover to me especially with the early 80s cadis

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by MrBiggs7@Aug 7 2005, 02:52 AM~3555196
You got the paperwork that says 21k og miles?  Sounds like rollover to me especially with the early 80s cadis
to be honest, it very well might be.
but the motor and tranny run strong and smooth like what, so still..... it runs like a brand new car.

anyways, no one interested??

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Aug 8 2005, 11:09 AM~3560256
I was gonna say, the front seat is pretty beat for 21K

good luck tho
yeah but the driver's side of the seat is the only surface with any marks... and they're all just cracks in the dye.... there're no rips or cracks in the actual material. the pictures really brought the contrast out between the dark blue colour of the dye and the actual colour of the leather underneath.

thanks.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts