LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the blurry ass pics, my camera takes really bad pics when the batts get low..

Anyway, it has 135K miles on the body, the motor was professionally rebuilt 1 year ago, supposedly it's a 350 Chevy motor. Runs and drives good. Paint is decent quality, interior needs some work.

Whats it worth? I dunno, so make some reasonable offers. No trades, cash money only on this one.


[attachmentid=276710]

[attachmentid=276711]

[attachmentid=276712]

[attachmentid=276713]

[attachmentid=276717]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,347 Posts


Lmao man "moroso" is 'import power technology' whats that sticker doing on the fan shroud of a muscle??
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by LayinFrame85@Sep 14 2005, 06:35 PM~3815460


Lmao man "moroso" is 'import power technology' whats that sticker doing on the fan shroud of a muscle??
are you smoking the fucking crack rock or what you dumb bastard?
Those of us who were born befor 1985 know what Moroso is about
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by NotAnothaLykeme@Sep 14 2005, 06:47 PM~3815545
man thats clean i want it

is it a runner? or is it slow
It's about what you'd expect from a slightly worked small block. Nothing spectacular, but it's no dog either. Burns the back rubber very nicely
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by BLVDCRUISER@Sep 14 2005, 07:09 PM~3815683
needs 20s
Shoulda just loaded the punch buggy in that to get it home huh?
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by lone star@Sep 14 2005, 07:25 PM~3815782
500
Thank you Mr. Lowballer, but I'll have to decline that offer.

You get those dual antennas on yet? I wanna see :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,347 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 14 2005, 04:51 PM~3815577
are you smoking the fucking crack rock or what you dumb bastard?
Those of us who were born befor 1985 know what Moroso is about
All the ricers around here have moroso stickers that say its about imports. Also your close minded stupidity makes you jump to conclusions which makes an ass out of yourself the '85' is the year of my first lowrider moron. :uh:
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by LayinFrame85@Sep 14 2005, 07:26 PM~3815792
All the ricers around here have moroso stickers that say its about imports. Also your close minded stupidity makes you jump to conclusions which makes an ass out of yourself the '85' is the year of my first lowrider moron. :uh:
haha, i didnt even notice the 85 in your screenname.

I figured thats about when you were born, these young ricer kids have no idea what muscle cars are/were and think a neon SRT4 with a stage 1 turbo kit is the best shit ever.

Thanks for keeping the name calling to a minimum
:around: :around: :around:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,347 Posts
Yeah i spoke b4 i read up about it, so obviously were both wrong.. they have it all imports and muscle. -end of my arguement gl with the sale-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,193 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 14 2005, 04:26 PM~3815790
Thank you Mr. Lowballer, but I'll have to decline that offer. 

You get those dual antennas on yet?  I wanna see  :biggrin:
you know i always have to make some ridiculous offer :biggrin:

havent got them on yet i spent the day doing soem things to the setup....broke a shock and it came down on the brake line now i got a busted shocked and a pierced brake line :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by lone star@Sep 14 2005, 08:17 PM~3816075
you know i always have to make some ridiculous offer  :biggrin:

havent got them on yet i spent the day doing soem things to the setup....broke a shock and it came down on the brake line now i got a busted shocked and a pierced brake line  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
shoulda bagged it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by lone star@Sep 14 2005, 08:47 PM~3816249
im not gay

Best answer to that reply :biggrin:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top